Saturday, May 30, 2009

SWISH SHOOTING TOUR TO COME TO MINNESOTA

THIS IS FROM TOM NORDLAND

Swish Shooting Tour in Minnesota July 31 - Aug. 11

Dear friend of Swish,Greetings to you and thanks for your support of the Swish approach to shooting a basketball. This is being sent to people who have sponsored and/or asked to be contacted about clinics in the Minnesota area. Please note that if you do not want to be contacted any more, please see at the bottom how to easily "unsubscribe" yourself from future emailing.

TOUR BEING PLANNED FOR THE TWIN CITIES AND OUTLYING AREA! I will be in Minnesota July 31st to Aug. 11th and can do clinics 7/31 - 8/4 plus 8/11. If you can help me organize something in your area, please call me! (888/794-7422)These could be either:· Half-day, 4-hour "clinics" · Two-day, 7-hour "camps" · My BRAND NEW and lower cost 2 1/2-hour "Free Throw" clinics I've made some amazing discoveries recently about how to describe and teach the art of shooting Free Throws, and the special new clinic is devoted mostly to it. The same method is included in the longer clinics, too. See my Guidelines document, now available on my website for more details and costs. (NOTE: If the hard economic times are a deterrent, let's talk about what can work for people. Don't let lack of money deter any young player from receiving my instruction.)

MY FEES (negotiable) -- include a copy of Swish, perhaps Swish 2:Half-day clinic: $60 per person

* Two-day "camp:" $90 per person

*Special F/T clinic: $30 per person*

* This is just for the first 20 enrollments. Above that, you get 100%.

Note: Swish 2 is offered additionally to all registrants for just $10 additional (a $30 value). If the player owns Swish, then they get Swish 2. There are discounts for siblings and people who own Swish 2 already.The above prices mean the fee to participants can be as low as $35-40 each for the F/T clinic (after your markup for facilities costs and fundraising), up to $65-$75 for the half day and $100-$110 for the two-day. Thus, if desired, the outlay can be minimized and players still get a powerful experience of the Swish approach and learn how to practice and coach themselves.

IF YOU COULD HOST A CLINIC...If you have access to a gym and would like to consider hosting a clinic or two in these time frames, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. You can generate funds for your basketball programs of as much as $300-600 per clinic, depending on the format of the clinic, the fees we charge and the numbers you get.

I HOPE TO SEE YOU! Thanks much for checking into this and contacting me. My clinics are getting more and more exciting and effective as I see additional things all the time and new ways to say and coach them, like with the new Free Throw stuff. I can see that the main thing I'm doing is coaching kids to be able to COACH THEMSELVES in these simple principles. The "technique" is the starting point, but then what's important is for the kids to become independent of me. It's in the "Practice" that they will ultimately master this approach to shooting, and what and how to practice is what I teach.

HELP ME PROMOTE THE SWISH WAY! I'm working to raise the bar on getting this shooting method out to the basketball world. The game is still suffering from poor and mediocre shooting at all levels. If you agree this method offers a powerful "answer" to the Shooting Woes, please help by promoting the videos and website to your friends and fellow coaches & parents. Turn them onto the remarkable Testimonials and video clips. Tell them about the free Newsletters, now numbering 114!

BUILD A NUCLEUS: Get clinics going as a way to build a nucleus of players and coaches in your area who can carry the coaching and the message further. Consider becoming a shooting coach yourself. Wouldn't THAT be something? It's possible -- it's not that difficult. I'm committed to training coaches, so you'll see more and more materials and videos and support for that in the near future.NEW VIDEO CLIPS: See the new video clips from Swish 2 I've recently uploaded to a video site. Eight of the newest ones are available on the Home page under "A Taste of Swish!" Let me know what you think of them. I feel they show how unique and powerful my way of coaching is. And look at this example of a 14 year old boy from Maryland whom I coached three years ago. He's not "Swish Perfect" yet, but he's close and his control of distance and direction is amazing. This is what anyone can achieve with my coaching and some focused practice!

CONTACT ME at tom@swish22.com Contact me if there are possibilities for clinics in your area. As other coaches and parents plan clinics for this trip, I'll follow up with an email telling you how to send your kids and coaches to their clinics. The same will apply to any you set up. Thanks for your support. I'll email you again later when more details have been finalized. To keep current from your end with what's scheduled, go to my "Clinics & Camps" page." There will be On Line Registration for some of the different sessions.

Cheers,Tom

No comments: