Friday, May 7, 2010

GET TO KNOW RODRICK CARLJAMES LOGAN

Rodrick Carljames Logan currently plays point guard for Columbia Heights High School. He was the sixth or seventh man off the bench this year on the varsity team.

He is from North Minneapolis, Minnesota. He was born on July 31, 1993. He has 3 brothers and 3 sisters. He is in the 11th grade. He stays in Columbia Heights.

Basketball means the world to him besides his family and education. He said, ”My mom says I was born with a basketball in my hand and I come from a family that played basketball and love the game just as much as me. My dad has coached me since I was little. He taught me the game and while teaching me the game he also showed me how to love the game. And I thank him for that because of the love I have for the game it has shown me how to appreciate the game more which has allowed me to become a better basketball player on the court and a better young man off the court. That's why I play every game like it is my last.”

Logan further explained, “This summer I plan on showing people that I can really play and why I am a true point guard and that are why I play this game with all my heart because I love it so much. But don't get me wrong I do want to play college ball so I do have hopes of getting scholarships offers after the summer ends.”

“This is my second year playing for Howard Pulley which has been a great honor and opportunity for me. I will never forget this program.”

“Now I would like to thank Mr. Steve MacDonald Froemming for interviewing me.”

No comments: