Sunday, August 21, 2011

GET TO KNOW TYSEAN CURTIS MOORE

Tysean (Ty) Curtis Moore was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota on September 30th, 1989. He has one brother and a sister. Basketball has been a part of his whole life. He started playing when he was very young.

Ty grew up on the north side of Minneapolis. He will be a senior at Gustavus Adolphus College and plays on the basketball team.

Basketball means a lot to him. It is his escape and he plays it in his free time.

This past summer he worked on his basketball game and he also had a part time job. He wants to have a good paying job out of college.

What are your plans for this upcoming summer? This summer I worked on my game a lot and prepared myself for the upcoming season. I also worked in order to prepare myself for a decent job after I graduate as well.

I asked him to tell me a little bit about himself and he said, “I’m 6’0. Play PG. Live in Brooklyn Park and enjoy watching movies and drawing in my free time. I am big on education and love math. I love being around family especially because mine is so big.”


No comments: