Monday, October 15, 2012

GET TO KNOW DWIGHT ERIC GOINS JR

Dwight Eric Goins Jr. was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Goins graduated from Washburn High School in 2008.

He played basketball for Washburn and Dakota Technical College and he is looking to go to either Anoka Ramsey or Dayton State College. He is 6 foot 3 inches tall and he plays the guard spot.

Goins has a big family as he has six brothers and three sisters.

He has played sports his whole life, as he started playing basketball when he was four years of age. Goins is an all around athlete as he has played soccer, basketball and football in his free time but basketball is his main sport of choice.

After college he would like to be a personal trainer or an air traffic controller.

I asked him, “What is your best basketball memory?” his response was, “My 1st dunk on somebody and when I scored 37 points in a game.” I also asked him, “What do you like to do in your free time?” “A lot I’m all over , I be here and there , but family is important to me whatever it is I’m doing as long as their involved I’m cool”.

Goins also likes to listen to a lot of different kinds of music, “The realest man , Yo Gotti , Meek Mill Boosie ,Wayne, Drake, Fab Chief Keef Bang Bang. I mess with a lot of people before a game really.”

This summer he has been working on his basketball game and thanks God every chance he gets to become the best person and basketball player that he can be.

I know Dwight Erich Goins and whatever program he ends up at he will be an advantage to the program. He is a down to earth person and a good person to be around.

I finally asked him, “Is there anything else you want people to know about you?” “I’m in my d rose mode this whole year no matter or where I attend I’m feeling like why not, why can’t I be the best player in that conference , I worked hard over the summer and it’s time for things to pay off MN this my year. Thanks for all the support from family friends and others but most of all I want to give thanks to God for the skills and experiences I’ve been through so far, which have gotten me where I stand today.”

No comments: