Thursday, June 27, 2013

OSSEO’S WHEELER BAKER GETTING A LOT OF BASKETBALL COLLEGE COACHES’ INTEREST

Osseo boys basketball player Wheeler Baker has picked up a lot of interest from different basketball coaches. Baker will graduate in 2014.
 
According to Ryan James of North Star Hoops Report, Baker said, “Right now I am getting a lot of interest from the University of North Dakota; they have offered me a scholarship. Another school is Nebraska-Omaha, who recently became the third school to offer me a scholarship. There are many schools that show lots of interest -- but haven't offered -- who I am also very interested in.”
 
“I visited North Dakota, North Dakota State, Loyola Chicago, and Nebraska Omaha all for their camps over the past couple of weeks. I was going to go to Boston University's elite camp but logistically it didn't work out. I will visit Minnesota State-Mankato on June 2.”

I have personally seen Baker play basketball and I know him on and off the court. Personally, I think that Baker is a good player who has a lot of drive and passion. He good court awareness and knows how to get his teammates involved in the offense. On the defense end, I think that Baker can lock down anyone that he guards. His game will keep improving as long as he keeps working at it. He has a great work ethic.

No comments: