Thursday, November 17, 2011

GET TO KNOW TREYVON MATTHEW SMITH

Treyvon Matthew Smith was born on August 11, 1993 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He has one brother. Smith grew up on the north side of Minneapolis.

He goes to Ridgewater Community College where he is a freshman this year. He wants to get better at football everyday.

When he was asked what football means to him he said, “It means a lot. It teaches me how to be disciplined. It’s like my getaway drug. I can express my feelings on the field, and try to become a better person, mentally, physically, and emotionally.”

This past summer he worked out and worked and got better at football.

When asked to describe himself he said, “I'm a young man that is trying to make it. I strive to be better than the next man in front of me.”

No comments: