Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FRIDLEY TO TAKE ON MINNEAPOLIS SOUTHWEST IN A BOYS BASKETBALL MATCH UP

When Fridley comes and plays Minneapolis Southwest in boys’ basketball, the game will mean so much more to me than just a regular basketball game. When I first was glancing over the schedules of all of the contests that were taking place I didn’t notice this game at first. I had to go back and re-read it again.

This game has a personal meaning to me because my uncle Jim MacDonald is the head varsity basketball coach at Fridley. I also work for the Minneapolis Public Schools and I work at Minneapolis Southwest high school.

Even though I know the coaches on both sides of the ball I also know a hand-full of players on each team.

I know that this game will be interesting for me to do. I just hope that it is a good game.

No comments: