Sunday, July 27, 2008

ANOTHER GREAT BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT IS IN THE BOOKS

I just wanted to take the time to thank the people who have helped me out in so many different ways in covering this basketball tournament.

First and for most I would like to thank Tony Geer who is with Community Hoops Productions. Tony Geer has helped me get this web site/this project off the ground. Tony if it was not for you I would not be able to share my thoughts on the sporting world. Thanks.

I would also like to thank the staff that works for the North Tartan AAU Program. Thanks for letting me come and spend this weekend with you and for letting me get into the gym to write my stories.

Thank you to all of the college coaches that I have met over the weekend.

Then I would have to give thanks to Dicks Sporting Goods. They were the title sponsor of this tournament. Dicks Sporting Goods provided lanyards for the coaches. They also provided wrist bands that were used at the admission table. Every Season Starts At Dicks.

Dicks Sporting Goods web site is http://www.dickssports.com

No comments: