Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GET TO KNOW NICHOLAS WIBISONO MARDJONO MACDONALD


Nicholas Wibisono Mardjono MacDonald was born on September 30, 1993 at Fairview Riverside Hospital in Minneapolis.


Wibi, as he is known by relatives and friends, grew up in Indonesia for 3 years and the rest in Bloomington/Richfield, Minnesota.


Wibi is into sports at Richfield High School. He currently participates in cross country, basketball and track and field.


He has one sister. Wibi says “basketball is its life man, I mean it’s like a necessity in my family. Plus with my dad’s success I don't want to let him down”. His dad Mark MacDonald is a basketball coach at Minnesota Developmental Basketball in Bloomington, Minnesota.


Mark played a lot of basketball growing up and he coached overseas for a number of years.


“I am a straight A student. If you don't laugh at my jokes then there is something wrong with you. I love the family, especially my cousin Steven; he has G-status.”

No comments: