Saturday, October 25, 2008

STEVEN’S SPORTS REPORT PREPARES TO COVER THE BIG TEN MEN’S BASKETBALL MEDIA DAY WITH GUSTO

As I think about the Big Ten Men’s Basketball Media Day in Chicago, Illinois, there are still questions that need to be answered. Who’s going to be favored to win the Big Ten Championship? Who are some of the top players in this league? Who is going to be the Cinderella team?

This is going to be my first media event like this and I am very excited. I have been around coaches and players and the media my whole life but I have never been the one asking the questions. Except for my stints working for my web site at the high school state tournament games in March and June, this is the biggest media gathering I will have participated in.

Basketball has always been my passion and I have always been a team guy. When I was growing up I played sports and I have always been involved in sports in some way.

Over my years on the sports scene, I have met some very good coaches on all levels and have also made some friends in the media. During the Media Day, I plan to keep my eyes open and I will make this a great learning experience.

The event takes place on Sunday in Chicago and I look forward to bringing you an inside look at the Big Ten Media Day.

No comments: