Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SMF'S THOUGHTS ON RASHAD VAUGHN MOVE TO PREP SCHOOL

When I read that Minnesota basketball player Rashad Vaughn was leaving Robinsdale Cooper High School it surprised me a little bit initially, but then again, it didn't really surprise me.

To me, all of the three top recruits in the class of 2014 Tyus Jones, Reid Travis and Vaughn. Vaughn is a good player. Don't give get me wrong. I think that all of these players are very good player.

What I think that Travis and Jones have in common are they both play on the same AAU team, the Howard Pulley Panthers. Vaughn decided to play the 2013 summer circuit away from both Jones and Travis. I think that he did that  because he wanted to distance himself from the other two.

It will be inserting to see where Vaughn attends prep school at. We will be hearing a lot more about these three players in the near future. They all three have very good futures ahead of them.


No comments: