Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ANDRAI SHANWTEL HARRIS JR PLANS ON DOING BIG THINGS IN HIS FOOTBALL CAREER

Andri Shawntel Harris Jr who plays football at Minneapolis South, he says that he wants to work hard this summer on improving his game. He wants to become the Minneapolis Conference leading halfback. The reason that he wants to become the best player he can be, he plans on going to college somewhere and playing football. He wants to be the top of the class he is going to be a Jr next season class of 2011.

He said that “Football is my life and I really feel that I have been blessed with great skills and I pray that one day I'll be able to show the world that I can compete with the best of the best at the highest stage of football.”

He is 5’6 and weights about 185 he is going to be working on getting better and faster and stronger over the summer.


No comments: