Wednesday, April 7, 2010

UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEN’S BASKETBALL PLAYER PAUL CARTER IS TRANSFERRING FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA

University of Minnesota men’s basketball player Paul Carter will be transferring back to his home of Little Rock, Arkansas.

In a note to a basketball reporter Nadine Babu, Paul Carter stated, “I wanted to tell you how much I thank you and the Gopher Nation as a whole! I have some news, I will be transferring back home to be closer to my sister and play my last year. I just wanted you to thank the fans for me because of their support, I felt at home here at the U. It has been a really tough process dealing with this choice but I must be with my family at this time. I'm telling you this because you are a great person and you have such a caring heart! I am going to be forever Grateful for the support I received from you and the fans! I have had an awesome experience!!! I have been so blessed to play here the people are amazing the fans are amazing and the city is amazing!!!!!! My family and I thank you so much for the support for my sister and for me since I've put on that #1 jersey!!!! Please stay in touch and may God bless you and keep his grace over you in all that you do it’s been a great journey!!!!!! My teammates are my brothers and Gopher nation will forever be my family!!!!! With mad love!!! PC#1”

Paul Carter’s sister is dealing with cancer and has undergone chemo therapy.

No comments: