Saturday, June 23, 2012

GET TO KNOW DAJAUAN EDWARD COPELAND

Dajauan Edward Copeland was born in Detroit, Michigan. Copland moved to Minnesota in 2001.

He participates in track and football at Blaine High School and is on schedule to graduate in 2013.

Copeland comes from a big family he has six brothers and two sisters. When he is with his friends he said that, “We chill, joke around and always try to find things to do so we never got bored."

After high school he wants to continue participating in sports while in college and bring his game to the next level. People would describe him as a hard worker who never gives up on his dream. Asked to describe himself Copeland said, “I been at Blaine high school for about 3 years. This is my junior year. I have been playing sports all my life and currently playing football & basketball. During my freshman year I ran hurdles and was able to go to state as a 10th grader where I earn MVP and made all conference.
 
I love track because it is not about size but it is about speed. I also play football as a cornerback and I’m preparing to give it my all for my coming senior year."

No comments: