Saturday, May 25, 2013

GET TO KNOW ARIEL DELONEY

I was able to do a q and q email with Ariel Deloney
 
What is your full name? Ariel Deloney

When and where were you born? Jan. 28, 1992 in Harvey, Illinois.

Do you have any brothers and sisters? Yes, 3 brothers and 1 sister.

What high School did you go to and when did you graduate? Minneapolis North, 2010.

When did you start playing basketball? I’ve been playing basketball all my life; I started playing team ball at about age seven.

Do you play any other sports? Yes, football and I have interest in baseball.

Did you play basketball in High School? Yes I did.

What do you want to do after you get out of school? I want to play professionally, if that doesn’t work out I want a career job for a major corporation. And maybe some coaching somewhere down the line.

Where are you planning on going to school in the Fall? Concordia University.

Do you plan on playing basketball there? Yes, I have talked to coach Kelly Bo, I’m all set.

What is your best basketball memory? I have a lot of good memories, I would say beating Hopkins in high school though, that was awesome.

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to play basketball, chill with friends, travel, play my ps3.

What type of music do you listen to? Hip-hop mainly but whatever catches my ear.

Is there anything else you want people to know about you? Well they should know that I come from the bottom, nothing has ever been giving to me, everything I have I’ve worked for and last but not least I’m a fun, friendly, outgoing person and I put God first in my life.
 

No comments: