Saturday, August 17, 2013

LET THE 2013-2014 MINNESOTA STATE HIGH SCHOOL SPORT SEASONS BEGIN

On Monday Aug. 12, high school sports teams across Minnesota can begin practice. According to John Millea of the Minnesota State High School League, girls and boys soccer, volleyball, boys and girls cross-country, girls tennis, girls swimming and diving and football all get underway on Monday.
 
Football teams that have zero week games already have a week of practice under their belts. Their first games get going on Friday, Aug. 23.  For the rest of the football teams, they get going on Aug. 30 or 31.
 
I will be out blogging different events throughout the 2013-’14 season. If you have any ideas on what you think I should cover I would love to hear from you. You can contact me at my email at stevenmgr@hotmail.com
 

No comments: