Monday, December 7, 2009

SPORTS ARE AN EXTENSION OF MY LIFE

I am a sports fan. For me basketball has always been one of my favorite sports to watch. When I was growing up I played basketball for the Minneapolis parks rec league all through junior high. When I was in junior high I played on the basketball team that played only like five games because of the size of the school.

I have always been around the game. One of my uncles is a high school coach in the metro area so I go out to his games during the season.

I also do my fair share of college basketball games throughout the season. I think college basketball is something high school players shoot for as they get better. They will take their games to a higher level.

I think sports in general teach you a lot more than just the x’s and o’s of the game. I think basketball and sports in general is a good way to become a better citizen in life.

I also think that sports build relationships between people. I know from my experiences that sports create and foster healthy relationships.

I know a lot of different people in the sports scene. The reason I started this web site is because I wanted to give people a chance to see what I see when I go to sporting events. I decided to start this web site because I wanted to express my thoughts on all of the games that I go to throughout the year.

During the season I like to know who is playing well and where people are going. I can’t make it to every game but I do keep my eyes and ears open to see who is doing well. I also love to hear from you the sports fans on who you see are the top players at any level.

If you are a fan, a player, a parent or a coach and you want to contact me about a certain team and get your name out there, feel free to send me an email at
stevenmgr@hotmail.com. I check my email very often and look forward from hearing from you.

Here are the ways of contacting me.

Email
stevenmgr@hotmail.com

Twitter http://twitter.com/STEVENS_SPORTS

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you.

Steven MacDonald Froemming

No comments: