Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GET TO KNOW MATTHEW JOHN CATTON

Matthew John Catton was born on December 24, 1993 in Robbinsdale, Minnesota. Catton has a younger sister by the name of Katie.

Catton is involved in sports at Osseo High School where he will graduate in June, 2012. He is on the football and track and field teams.

Catton explained what football means to him, “To me football is a way of life and a great life experience. It has shaped me into the man I have become today throughout the years, and I would be a completely different person without it.” This past summer he said, “I took a few fishing trips, and lifted weights to prepare for my senior football season.”

In his free time he likes to play pond hockey, basketball and baseball.

Catton said, “I played offensive line for Osseo during my junior and senior years. I enjoy fishing and hunting during my spare time. I am also excited to move onto college and play at an entirely new playing level. My uncle Chip Lohmiller played as place kicker for the Minnesota Gophers and the Washington Redskins.”

No comments: