Friday, July 30, 2010

THE EL-AMIN FISH HOUSE IS THE 2010 JUNE MILLER HOWARD PULLEY CHAMPIONS

With their 105-97 victory over 123Print.com the El-Amin Fish House team earned the title as 2010 June Miller Howard Pulley Summer League Champions.

I would like to thank the fans and the players for their support throughout the summer. I had fun covering the league this year.

I think that this league is a good league for fans to come out and watch highly talented players from across the state come to compete. I also think that this league features players who will make an impact on their college teams in the winter. It gives guys a chance to keep in shape over the summer and the play is very entertaining.

One of my favorite parts for me is the ability to meet upcoming Gopher basketball players and watch the current Gophers in a friendly environment.

I would also like to thank Renee Pulley and his staff for letting me come over and blog this year’s summer league.


No comments: