Thursday, January 30, 2020

GET TO KNOW GLENTREL LA’VON CARTER

Glentrel La’Von Carter was born on Dec. 17, 2001, in Chicago, Ill. Carter is the youngest of eight children in his family. He has three sisters and four brothers. 

Carter is in the class of 2020 and attended Patrick Henry High School in Minneapolis. He grew up on the northside of Minneapolis. 

He grew up playing basketball throughout his whole life. Carter plans on playing basketball at the college level and furthering his education. 

“I’m a born leader and take everything I do serious, giving all my effort,” Carter said. “I love math but hate science, and plan to get paid to play the sport I love at the highest level one day.”

I have seen Carter play in high school and he is a leader on the floor and is a quick guard who can get to the basket and as a nice mid-range jump shot and can make layups in the lane.

No comments: